OTM Air Cleaner Repair
General Aire Air Cleaner Diagnostic & Repair. Labor only to test & repair your General Aire air cleaner. We are the only company in the country to offer General Aire air cleaner repair & testing service for both consumers and contractors alike. We perform this service on all General Aire electronic air cleaners. Motherboards can NOT be repaired since the individual components on the boards are NOT available. We are, however, able to determine IF the motherboard is bad and sell and install your motherboard if needed.
Here's How It Works
1. Purchase this DIAGNOSTIC service on the website. The shipping charge in the purchase is the return shipping paid in advance.
2. Remove the Power Supply Assembly from the Air Cleaner (FOR FURNACE MOUNTED AIR CLEANERS IT IS THE METAL BOX THAT IS BOLTED TO THE TOP OF THE AIR CLEANER CABINET).
3. Ship us your entire Power Supply using UPS or FedEx. This way you can track your shipment and have proof of receipt/delivery.
4. Upon arrival, our technicians diagnose what is wrong. After determining what is wrong, we email you the results and tell you the cost of parts for repair.
5. You then approve the repairs and we install the parts for you. Parts cost is not included in the Diagnostic fee but the labor to install any needed parts is.
6. Your General Aire power supply is then shipped back to you ready to be reinstalled. Turn around time is normally within 1 week. Again please ship to us using UPS or FedEx to track your shipment and have proof of receipt. DO NOT ship with the US Postal Service. Please include either a copy of your invoice (generated by this website upon purchase of DIAGNOSTIC) or write the invoice number on a piece of paper and include it with the air cleaner so we know who owns it.
We would like you to include the model and serial number of your unit (if you know it) so we can reference the correct parts for it. Again please ship to us using UPS or FedEx to track your shipment and have proof of receipt. DO NOT ship with the US Postal Service. Please include either a copy of your invoice (generated by this website upon purchase of DIAGNOSTIC) or write the invoice number on a piece of paper and include it with the Power Supply assembly so we know who owns it.
The address you need to ship your Power Supply to is:General Aire Parts1513 West Whispering WindPhoenix, AZ 85085
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Browser Not Supported
You are using Internet Explorer as your browser, which is no longer supported by our website. Because of this, you can view products but not place orders using Internet Explorer on our site.
Please update your browser to any of the modern browsers listed below or use a different internet browser to place an order on this site.