General Aire 1137-4 Distributor Trough
The distributor trough is an essential component for the humidifier. The purpose of the trough is to evenly distribute water onto the humidifier pad, ensuring efficient operation. The trough is durable, and resists mineral build-up. To maintain peak performance, however, the trough should be cleaned annually with soap and water, and replaced every few years, or sooner if the trough is cracked or damaged. Note: Does not include the trough cover assembly or the thumbnuts.
Also known as part 7333
- 1042 Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1042DM Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1042DME Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1042L Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1042LH Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1042R Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1042WSC Bypass Style Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1137 Fan Powered Humidifier 1 Needed
- 1137R Fan Powered Humidifier 1 Needed
Browser Not Supported
You are using Internet Explorer as your browser, which is no longer supported by our website. Because of this, you can view products but not place orders using Internet Explorer on our site.
Please update your browser to any of the modern browsers listed below or use a different internet browser to place an order on this site.